Saskatoon's John G. Diefenbaker International Airport (YXE) offers:
- One-stop connections via Toronto or Calgary from Europe, e.g. London, Frankfurt, Paris
- Two-stop connections from the Indian subcontinent via Europe
- Two-stop connections to and from five major Asian hubs via Vancouver, i.e. Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- Daily connections from major US cities through Minneapolis, Denver and Chicago.
For further in formation please visit:
Please make sure you carry the required travel documents with you, valid passport (also required for U.S. citizens) and visa if applicable. For further information please visit the Canada Border Services Agency: http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/travel-voyage/ifvc-rpvc-eng.html.
For transportation services please visit http://yxe.ca/to-from-yxe/transportation-services. Please note that taxis will accept credit cards however busses will accept cash only.
Additionally, there is a free shuttle service to and from YXE airport to Parktown Hotel, please click here for more information.
Maps and Directions
Letter of Invitation/Visa application:
A personal letter of invitation will be sent to delegates who are required to obtain a Temporary Resident Visa (visitor visa; there is no separate application for business visitors) to enter Canada. Please contact Barbara at email@example.com to request a letter of invitation the latest four months prior to the conference. Please make sure you register for the conference first, and indicate the invoice number, authors and title of your abstract to be considered for poster or oral presentation in order to receive an invitation letter.
The following information must be provided:
- complete name as in passport
- date of birth
- the institution/company represented and the position
- address and telephone number (both work and home)
- travel dates
Please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/business.asp for further information whether you need to apply for a visa, the procedure and processing time. Applications have to be submitted to the Canadian visa office responsible for the country or region where you live.
Unfortunately, at this point the local organizers cannot provide any financial support toward expenses to attend the conference, such as registration, travel and hotel.